Saturday, March 8, 2008

What I did learn on my 9 month vacation

So all play and no work makes matt a fat and contented boy. I at least learned how to meditate properly and became aquainted with the dharma and the path.

As far as physical accomplishments...well the house is a little cleaner, there is less junk in the yard and the laundry is usually done reasonably quickly.

Me and the dogs have found a great friendship, indoors and out. Walking and exploring the woods and pond around the house has been probably the best times I have had in years. I always loved the woods and streams and lakes when I was growing up and always had at least one dog along for company.

So this is what retirement is like...sign me up!

All things arise and pass away, alas there is work that needed to be done. So I brought my Red Manifesto (marx would be sooo proud!) and my porcelein buddha and set out to join the masses.

No comments: