Thursday, March 24, 2011

All for One and....all for one.

The winds are blowing me off course...or so it would seem.

I think the time to move away from the familiar, comfortable and complacent and take a more active role in life. DaVita is pissing me off anyway, specifically the BS that Tracy gave me today about being "kind of happy that I was leaving because I sucked at the paperwork end of things" and "Patty spent alot of time fixing the mistakes I had made".
I was initially offended, but she is probably right. I refuse to count drugs as busywork and detest the the time wasting pointless "projects" that are frequently assigned to the willing subordinates.

I will end the "Davita" chapter of my life soon...gone but not forgotten. I really love my patients, but my dislike for the machine and the remarks of my ever supportive administrator will always leave a taste in my mouth.

All for one and ...all for one.

No comments: